Position to fill :
Key account / e-Com and Customer service representative
We're hiring !
We are a Montreal-based online retailer for outdoor goods and swimwear. The Key account / Customer service representative will work for hand in hand with the Director of Operations to ensure that the department not only progresses in lock step with our evolution, but continues to be agile in an ever-changing and competitive online retail environment.t.
Handling a limited number of second-level escalations or exception request key account / Customer service representative will work for hand in hand with the Director of Operations to ensure that the department not only progresses in lockstep with our evolution but continues to be agile in an ever-changing and competitive online retail environment.t.
Along with the production team and onboarding new associates, a successful candidate will be implementing the structure that reflects business needs and forecasting service patterns to address them through policy or procedure changes as necessary.
The main responsibilities include:
Managing the day to day
• Fulfilled, track and record KPIs and metrics to ensure e-Commerce Order tracking.
• Develop and retain an efficient and consumer focused support team
• Organize the workflow, schedule and goals for Key Accounts
• Leverage the bonus program and other benefits for engaged associates ( Summer and Winter )
• Handling a limited number of second level escalations or exception requests
• Serve as the customer’s advocate in communications with all departments
• Performance management through monthly meetings and annual appraisals
• A casual work environment with hard-working coworkers( Visual ERP ) and Shopify
• Monthly newsletter to Key accounts ( B2B )
Strategy & Innovation
• Reviewing, improving, and documenting workflow processes
• Design and optimize policies that empower associates to mitigate issues with relevant tools
• Proposing and documenting new policies and procedures
• Investigate and suggest solutions to negative service trends
Qualities + Qualifications
• Experience in e-commerce
• Minimum 2 years of management experience
• Top tier verbal and written communication skills to not only liaise effectively with stakeholders but to present even the worst outcomes in a palatable format
• Active listening, analytical and problem solving skills that reflect creative thinking and resolution mindset in a multidisciplinary environment
• Computer skills (Advanced Excel for data analysis/reporting, familiarity with project management tools)
• Willingness to perform all agent tasks in order to be aware of the realities of the team’s roles
What we offer:
• Flexible schedule with 30% Remote Work possibility
• 2 minutes distance from Parc Jarry - Montréal
• Competitive salary
• Product Discounts
• A casual work environment with hard working coworkers